Houses for Sale in Byron Ontario
Located downriver (west) from London on the outer fringes of the city, Byron was originally called Westminster, then renamed Hall's Mill, and then finally Byron. The Byron area was settled in 1800 and first became a village in 1804. In March 7 1961, it was annexed by the city of London and the population grew substantially with the development of large subdivisions around the original village. READ MORE
Search Byron Ontario Homes for Sale
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.